E@A Dynamic Cleaning Service, email firstname.lastname@example.org
EACH VISIT: CLEANING SCHEDULE
ENTRANCES - RECEPTION AREA - HALLWAYS - OFFICES CONFERENCE ROOMS - LUNCH ROOMS/KITCHENS - STORES - COMMON AREAS
* Dust horizontal surfaces, including desks, credenzas, tables, filing cabinets etc.
4 Spot clean horizontal surfaces for removal of spillage, marks, and coffee rings.
* Empty all trash and recycling receptacles and remove to a collection point. + Clean and sanitize drinking fountains / coolers (if applicable).
* Clean fingerprints and smudges from entrance glass and entry doors. 4 Spot clean fingerprints and smudges from partition glass and walls.
+ Sweep all hard surface floors with chemically treated mop head.
* Spot mop hard surface floors to remove stains or spillage marks.
* Vacuum all carpeted traffic areas and walkways.
» Empty trash receptacles and wash, if necessary.
* Empty sanitary napkin receptacle and spray with a disinfectant. 4 Disinfect door handles, partition handles, and light switches.
* Clean all dispensers, mirrors, and fixtures.
4 Clean and disinfect sinks, toilets, toilet seats and urinals.
* Spot clean walls and partitions to remove smudges and graffiti.
Restock all paper products and hand soap. Sweep and mop floor with disinfectant.
EACH VISIT: CLEANING SCHEDULE - CONI'D...
* Clean and disinfect sink(s), counter(s), cupboard doors, etc.
* Disinfect microwave oven(s) interior and exterior.
* Maintain exterior cleanliness of all refrigerators, stoves, toaster ovens, coffee makers, and water coolers - as applicable.
« Wet wipe and disinfect table(s) and chairs to maintain a clean eating environment.
* Sweep and damp mop floor, or vacuum (as applicable) including edges and corners.
4 Remove all trash and sanitize trash receptacles.
* Spot clean walls to eliminate smudges, finger prints, and splatters ~ as required.
WEEKLY CLEANING SCHEDULE
4 Thoroughly dust additional horizontal surfaces, including computer monitors, window sills, and wall hangings, etc.
4 Clean and disinfect all telephone receivers and dust the bases.
* Vacuum all carpeted areas wall to wall.
* Thoroughly sweep and mop all hard surface floors.
* Clean and sanitize the outside of trash receptacles and dispensers.
* Polish all dispensers, mirrors, and bright work.
4 High dust tops of doors, partitions, mirrors, and air vents.
4 Clean and sanitize restroom partitions and walls around toilets and urinals.
MONTHLY CLEANING SCHEDULE
4 Thoroughly dust all vertical surfaces of office furniture, including desks, tables, chairs, file cabinets, etc.
* High dusting of air vents, tops of doors, door frames, ceiling corners, and edges etc.
• Dust all baseboards.
4 Vacuum upholstered furniture to remove dust and lint. 4 Vacuum carpet edges and corners along walls and partitions. 4 Clean spots/smudges from walls. KITCHENS/LUNCHROOMS
4 High dusting of ceiling corners, air vents, door frames, and edges to eliminate cob webs and dust accumulation.